Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cleansing my Physical Body through Green Smoothies 3 September 2014

So, I'm doing a cleanse to get the toxins out of my body. This is my first day. It's a green smoothie cleanse. I am STARVING. I keep fantasizing about what I will eat. I was thinking one little protein bar wouldn't hurt anything. But I resisted. Then I was thinking I should fry up an egg or two, but I resisted. I forgot that I invited two people over for dinner. I ordered Dominos so that I don't have to smell it while cooking, but I don't know what is going to help me when it's here and I smell it and watch the two guests eating it. I am somewhat grouchy. I am trying to control myself. I don't know what will happen at work tomorrow with my attitude. It's bad though. I am very grouchy. My daughter doesn't know (the seven-year-old). I have been able to control myself. Also, I am looking after my neighbors son. I fantasize about quitting and eating all the time (well, all day today). I think I might be healthier, but I see no difference. I weigh 143 lbs. Usually I weigh 142. We'll see what happens. I'm glad I am healthy enough to do this despite having Ulcerative Colitis. I'm getting all my greens and veggies packed into ten days since I suffered two years with a terrible diet and almost no fruit and vegetables.

I'm now updating this blog.  It is 6:54 p.m. I cheated and ate some popcorn with nothing on it. I don't think it is that bad of cheating. I cut up a large english cucumber and put sea salt on it and I am munching on that. I think I'm allowed fruits and vegetables, however, the thought of eating any fruit and vegetables does not really appeal to me. It's amazing that I'll eat it anyway though. Hopefully I last throughout the  night and into the next day. Then it should be better. I should be able to control myself as I'll be at work and I will only have to worry about breaks there. I hope the shake I have for breakfast doesn't upset my stomach so much I find it difficult to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment