Friday, September 5, 2014

Detox Cleansing Green Smoothie Ten-Day Challenge 5 September 2014

I lost three pounds and this is day three. I cheated as well with popcorn and three extra smoothies today. I'm not pooping more than normal as someone at work thought, but I am peeing like CRAZY. Every hour pretty much. I think I can take it. I think I'll follow it to the T tomorrow because it actually isn't that incredibly difficult. Maybe I just feel so full from stuffing myself with green smoothies though. Could be that. I guess. I had two handfuls of unsalted nuts and you are only supposed to have one. I can't wait until tomorrow to see if this challenge worked as far as weight loss goes. I do feel pretty good though. Sometimes I feel very hungry, but that's why I cheated with extra smoothies and extra nuts. I have a very physically demanding job. I'm walking very fast for eight hours and I'm lifting heavy things as well.

My daughter wanted to do this Green Smoothie thing as well. I'm a little bit worried about her because she does ballet which is very physically demanding. She dances for about five hours a day. She may need more energy than I do. She's seventeen. She won't die though. I think she'll be totally fine, but it worries me anyway. I can't tell her she can't do it when I'm doing it. Plus, I don't think she'd listen to me. So now I'm 139 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment